Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Morning SIckness

It should just be called "sickness". Unfortunately for the past 3 days it has been hitting me hard. I have to eat several tiny meals throughout the day otherwise im about to barf everytime i move. Granola bars and crackers help alot in the morning though.

With my last pregnancy i was sick for the first 3 months straight and i lost nearly 30 lbs before i even started to gain any back. Im really hoping this time i can keep it at bay for 99% of the time without puking all the time because thats just miserable and i hate it.

Otherwise i feel okay... i dont have much energy and i seem to get hot flashes alot but everything else is normal. I will be happy when the first trimester is OVER. lol

1 comment:

  1. What help me was lemon drops try that!
    They also have this pops @ bbyRus that help me too....Good luck doll.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete